It will happen. .


The day will come when people reveal the truth. .When others stop blaming us. .

The day will come when people know how you are. .All your gossip aint true. .

The day will come when when people hate you just like the way you make they hate me.

The day will come when you seeking all the forgiveness with tears then no one will hear you.

The day i done with all my exam is the day you will get my kick.

The day you hold a pencil in the hall when exam, is the day you will feel the worst feeling because has create many story about me and her.

The day i got my license is the day you will get hit by a car. .

The last day before exam is the day you will freaking out because didnt get their forgiveness. .

The day will come when God will reply what you've done.

Thanks. .The best revenge is to laugh while you suffering ..I'll not doing anything to you instead you do to yourself. .Just wait and see Friends!