words that gave me encourage.

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you. .


I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had.  


When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.  


Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it.  


I believe there are more urgent and honorable occupations than the incomparable waste of time we call suffering.  


God brings men into deep waters, not to drown them, but to cleanse them.


Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall.  Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll.


I thought when love for you died, I should die.
It's dead.  Alone, most strangely, I live on



When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.


"Old times" never come back and I suppose it's just as well.  What comes back is a new morning every day in the year, and that's better.


Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light.